Integration specialist (32-40 hrs)
Copernicus is looking for integration specialists who want to contribute to the success of our customers. At Copernicus you have the opportunity to use your knowledge and talent in challenging integration projects from small to large, from SMEs to multinationals and in various sectors.
What will you be doing?
What does an integration specialist do? As an integration specialist at Copernicus, you help companies with their electronic data exchange, dealing with topics such as Application Integration, Ecommerce integration, Cloud integration and EDI. The work is mainly performed from our office or at home, but sometimes you will also go to the customer for a meeting.
What do we ask of you?
- You have knowledge and experience with Java development
- You understand what it is about when you hear the following terms: JSON, REST, EDI, XML, APIs, WebServices, Transformation, Mappings
- You are able to understand the customer’s processes
- You communicate fluently in both Dutch and English and of course you have a customer-friendly attitude
- You have 3 years of work experience in the field
- If you also have knowledge of Apache Camel or Talend, that’s a big plus
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary in line with your knowledge and experience
- Good pension scheme
- Good mix between working from home and at the office
- Informal working atmosphere with a lot of freedom in performing your work
- Centrally located on the A4 and A5 with an R-Net bus stop nearby
Copernicus has been passionate about connecting applications, systems and trading partners for over 20 years. Integration is in our DNA. That is why we help our customers with their electronic data exchange in the broadest sense of the word. Keywords describing our integration projects are Middleware, Application integration, EDI and WebServices.
Interested in this challenge? Fill in the form below or send your CV and motivation to: email@example.com
Do you want more information? Then call: 023 – 565 60 60.
Acquisitions in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.