Not all customers or organizations that want to send in transponders, for example, have sufficient automated options at their disposal. Setting up an FTP connection is often difficult, and that also applies to a web service. For those customers there is now a solution that allows trading partners to send files quickly and easily. With Upload Portal, files can now be sent just as easily as with WeTransfer.
- Years of integration experience
- Flexible and scalable solutions
- Experience with different industries
- Friendly company to work with
Sending of files
Customers can log in to the Upload Portal. Here a customer can drag his files (orders, invoices, transport orders, etc.) into the portal. The portal forwards the files via an https connection to our integration platform Niklas, where they are processed immediately. After processing, Niklas will feed back a response to the Portal so that the user receives a confirmation with information whether the transmission has been completed correctly.
For customers who exchange multiple types of messages, the portal shows multiple areas to drag the files to.
The benefits of Upload Portal
- Uploading different types of documents
- Sender receives confirmation of receipt
- User-friendly appearance
- Drag & drop functions
- Overview of all recent transactions
- Available for Managed EDI and dedicated environment
- As easy as Wetransfer