It is essential for organizations to have all processes streamlined and digitized. EDI plays a key role in this. For companies that do not (yet) have the right infrastructure, resources or knowledge, Managed EDI is the best solution. With Managed EDI, organizations are completely unburdened and all business processes with every type of trading partner are seamlessly and securely integrated.
- Years of integration experience
- Flexible and scalable solutions
- Experience with different industries
- Friendly company to work with
Outsourcing EDI saves time and money
By choosing EDI, organizations are assured of a tailor-made, innovative and future-proof integration solution. By outsourcing these with Managed EDI, you not only save on hardware and software investments, but organizations are completely relieved of the management burden. Matters such as the coordination of specifications with trading partners and application suppliers, the development and implementation of mappings (data links), and the monitoring of data flows are all arranged with this. The Copernicus EDI integrations are fully scalable and suitable for both large and small companies. With Managed EDI, the solution grows with the organization.
The benefits of Managed EDI
- Save investments in hardware and software
- Available in different subscription forms
- Suitable for all business sectors, regardless of size
- Seamless connection to all business partners
- Connections also possible with partners without EDI
The many possibilities of Managed EDI
- All message formats and communication protocols
- Any-to-any mapping
- Real-time monitoring of the data flows
- Help desk support
- Secure and stable infrastructure
Schavemaker Logistics & Transport
Schavemaker is a logistics service provider in the field of logistics and European transport in the Benelux, Central and Southern Europe, Great Britain and Ireland. To increase efficiency and customer satisfaction, Schavemaker Logistics & Transport has decided to apply Electronic Data Interchange with its customers. Schavemaker chose to outsource EDI with Copernicus Managed EDI. As a result, they did not have to invest in hardware and software licenses and savings were made on finding and training staff.